LIVE IN CARER, UK
A team of male carers is needed to work with boys aged 14-18 on rota basis. This is sole charge role so the carer must be reliable, active, flexible and experienced with this age group. Salary and working hours/days to be discussed. Interviewing now.
LIVE IN CARER/PA, Kensington, London W8
An elderly couple is looking for a live in carer/PA. They are generally with good health so they would like to hire a positive, fully fluent English speaker to assist them with daily duties. 5 working days a week, full day. Superb conditions – separate bedroom with bathroom, usage of a car, meals provided. Driver is a must. The candidate will be required to accompany them on holidays two or three times per year. They have a cleaner twice a week. Salary offered 750/week. Interviewing now.
LIVE IN CARER, Dubai, UAE
VVIP client is looking for two carers to work in a rota system. A five year old child has been badly injured in a car accident and needs constant supervision and care. The carer has to be a native English speaker, experienced, preferably with medical background. The additional task will be to talk and read to the child in order to improve English. 6 working days a week, 12 hours per day during free day local staff will assist. All expenses paid, separate en suite will be provided for carers. Offered salary £1.000 per week. Interviewing via Skype now.
LIVE IN CARER, Amman, Jordan
A live in carer is needed to help an older woman who is now disabled after suffering a stroke but would like to stay as active and social as possible
Duties to include:
• Personal care (washing and help with toilet)
• General home help with rest of family
• Engaging with the lady on news topics/tv shows
• Doing the crossword or puzzles
• Helping the lady with some gentle exercise
• Taking her out in wheelchair to meet friends or browse local shops
• Making lunch/tea and washing up
• Helping with general duties around house such as tidying and putting clothes away (when needed)
• Helping with paperwork and phone calls
The ideal candidate will be:
• Interested in popular TV programmes and soaps
• Chatty, able to tell stories and engaging
• A ‘can do’ person
• Must be CRB/DBS checked or willing to obtain one
• Fit enough to assist in helping her around house and push wheelchair
• Enjoy the company of children
• Able to use a tablet
• Experience as previous carer or nurse helpful but not necessary
Separate bedroom will be provided. Offered salary £900 per week.
LIVE IN CARER, Chelsea, London SW3
A live in carer is needed to help an older man who has mixed Alzheimer’s/Dementia. The position for respite is for 6 weeks starting in April and thereafter on a rota basis with current carer. No personal care. Must be cat lover, driver, caring & reliable. Cooking, assist with cleaning, laundry, taking him to shops, hospital visits etc. Lovely private annex for the carer attached to main house. Offered salary £700 per week.