LIVE IN CARER, Aldeburgh, Suffolk, UK
A full–time, live in carer is needed to look after an elderly man with Alzheimer’s (86). His wife is still around but ca not cope on her own anymore looking after him. The client is tall ( 6 ft 2). They want someone active,bubbly and chatty to brighten their days. Typical duties – shopping, helping him dress, basic cooking. They employ a cleaner. Driver is a must. They live in Aldeburgh in Suffolk (beautiful place, stunning house by the sea) and accommodation is provided (large bedroom and en suite and own sitting room). Monday to Friday, 7am to 7pm. Offered salary £500 net per week (if the candidate can work on Saturday mornings for extra pay that would be great but not essential). Long term contract. Interviewing now.
LIVE IN CARER, UK
A team of male carers is needed to work with boys aged 14-18 on rota basis. This is sole charge role so the carer must be reliable, active, flexible and experienced with this age group. Salary and working hours/days to be discussed. Interviewing now.
LIVE IN CARER/PA, Kensington, London W8
An elderly couple is looking for a live in carer/PA. They are generally with good health so they would like to hire a positive, fully fluent English speaker to assist them with daily duties. 5 working days a week, full day. Superb conditions – separate bedroom with bathroom, usage of a car, meals provided. Driver is a must. The candidate will be required to accompany them on holidays two or three times per year. They have a cleaner twice a week. Salary offered 750/week. Interviewing now.
LIVE IN CARER, Dubai, UAE
VVIP client is looking for two carers to work in a rota system. A five year old child has been badly injured in a car accident and needs constant supervision and care. The carer has to be a native English speaker, experienced, preferably with medical background. The additional task will be to talk and read to the child in order to improve English. 6 working days a week, 12 hours per day during free day local staff will assist. All expenses paid, separate en suite will be provided for carers. Offered salary £1.000 per week. Interviewing via Skype now.
LIVE IN CARER, Amman, Jordan
A live in carer is needed to help an older woman who is now disabled after suffering a stroke but would like to stay as active and social as possible
Duties to include:
• Personal care (washing and help with toilet)
• General home help with rest of family
• Engaging with the lady on news topics/tv shows
• Doing the crossword or puzzles
• Helping the lady with some gentle exercise
• Taking her out in wheelchair to meet friends or browse local shops
• Making lunch/tea and washing up
• Helping with general duties around house such as tidying and putting clothes away (when needed)
• Helping with paperwork and phone calls
The ideal candidate will be:
• Interested in popular TV programmes and soaps
• Chatty, able to tell stories and engaging
• A ‘can do’ person
• Must be CRB/DBS checked or willing to obtain one
• Fit enough to assist in helping her around house and push wheelchair
• Enjoy the company of children
• Able to use a tablet
• Experience as previous carer or nurse helpful but not necessary
Separate bedroom will be provided. Offered salary £900 per week.
LIVE IN CARER, Chelsea, London SW3
A live in carer is needed to help an older man who has mixed Alzheimer’s/Dementia. The position for respite is for 6 weeks starting in April and thereafter on a rota basis with current carer. No personal care. Must be cat lover, driver, caring & reliable. Cooking, assist with cleaning, laundry, taking him to shops, hospital visits etc. Lovely private annex for the carer attached to main house. Offered salary £700 per week.