Find a great private personal assistant with high profile background and experience
If your time management has reached a point where it is no longer manageable, why not consider one of London Live-in Care agency’s high calibre personnel. Recruitment services are dealt with by our HR department who deal with recruitment services can contact you and listen to your personal assistant requirements.
Even though they do not provide medical services, our personal assistants can be trained to help clients take medications and provide assistance with mobility limitations.
Special inquiries which you can ask of our personal assistants:
Whether you are traveling alone to the UK, or to Los Angeles in the USA – our personal assistant will be glad to follow you as well as to prepare all your necessary documents, arrange meetings and pack your luggage
They can work full time or part-time
There is no need to look for a PA recruitment agency or any other staff agency, London Live-in Care is here to provide you with private personal stuff who can be responsible for your health as well as your schedule. Either permanent or temporary, our personal assistants will make your business and private lives easier.
The qualities of our personal assistants:
- Fit and healthy to help others
- Responsible, trustworthy, patient
- Good at communication
- Willing to learn new things and respectful
- Having reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Get along with others
- Manage their time well
- Manage stressful situations and deal with them calmly
All our personal assistants own:
- C.V. information (all candidates thoroughly questioned by our skilled recruitment team so the details you receive from us are completely trustworthy)
- Professional medical background and elderly care experience
- References from previous employers
- Readiness to move from one country to another
How to find a personal assistant for your own needs?
- You can call or email us and explain your needs as well as if you have some specific terms and conditions
- Then, we will organise a meeting with you to make an assessment and find out more about your requests as well as your lifestyle, the time period of services needed and any additional special requirements. This meeting can be held at your home or via video call.
- After that, we will prepare an offer which will be sent to the candidates who are most appropriate for the position
- Once the candidates are chosen, we organise a meeting with you. It can be done personally if you are based on meeting distance. Otherwise, the interviews are done via video call.
- After the selection, we will agree on mutually suitable terms and conditions
The personal assistant salary depends on the level of service agreed but the average salary offered starts from £650/week.
Live-in care registration is free of charge. Just fill in the form below and you will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team.
We look forward to receiving your form and will contact you to discuss your individual requirements and possible candidates for your position.
Our office is open Monday to Friday (8.30am-6pm).