Find child care professionals with London Live-in Care agency
We are the agency that can provide 24-hour care for your child at your home
We can send you a carer who will:
- Take personal care of your child
- Assist the child in taking their prescribed medication
- Do housework
- Drive your child and you to and from a doctor
- Help with morning and night routines
- Play with your child
- Read to him or her
- Do additional tasks agreed at the interview
Furthermore, if you require a tutor, governess or nanny for your child, we will be very glad to assist here too. Our own established London Governess child-care agency is of great use when securing home education for your child. In our database, we have numerous applications of British, as well as international professionals with diplomas and certificates from well-known universities and colleges.
We offer short and long-term services depending on your child’s needs and your requests. We are proud to declare that we provide the absolute safest and highest quality care for your child. Furthermore, our expert will blend learning with fun activities to promote overall development. Our care experts are all devoted professionals of kind and friendly nature.
What can we promise?
- Professional care and support
- Friendly and attentive carers specialised in children care
- A candidate to match a client
- Personal approach to both candidate and client
- Individual care plan prepared with attention to a client’s particular needs and interests
All London Live-in Care carers are fully DBS checked to ensure they are honest and trustworthy.
What else can you expect from our child carers?
All of our child carers are proud to possess:
- C.V. information (all candidates thoroughly questioned by our skilled recruitment team so the details you receive from us are completely trustworthy)
- Professional medical background and childcare experience
- Care services references from previous employers
- Readiness to move from one country to another
How to apply?
- Call or email and explain your care home needs
- Then, we will organise a meeting with you to make an assessment and find out more about your requests as well as your lifestyle, the period of live-in service needed, and any additional special requirements
- After that, we will prepare the job offer which will be sent to the candidates who are the most appropriate for the position
- When candidates are chosen, we organise a meeting with you. It can be done personally if you are from the same country/city. Otherwise, the interviews are done via video call
- After the selection, we will agree on mutually suitable terms and conditions
We do not provide one single approach to care, so the costs depend on factors such as the level of support or country of a client. The salary for a child care specialist starts from £600/week.
Live-in care registration is free of charge. Just fill in the form below and you will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team.