REGISTER WITH LONDON LIVE-IN CARE
Your future carer career is in safe hands
A Rewarding and Satisfying Career That Makes a Difference
If you have the warmth, compassion and kindness our clients are looking for, there is a flexible and well-paid career waiting for you. We offer opportunities to work with individuals and families across Britain and internationally. Plus, you get all the benefits of being self-employed, such as deciding how and where you want to work as well as what hours.
Which positions do we offer?
You can read what kind of services we provide and decide which one best suits your experience and desired future employment:
- Easy elderly live-in carer
- Medium elderly live-in carer
- Short term live-in carer
- Couple live-in carer
- International live-in carer
- Personal Assistant
- Child carer
What are your duties?
Each of the mentioned services demands different medical obligations and assistance, but other than that, mainly you should:
- Live in client’s home
- Obtain one-to-one personalised care
- Keep the usual lifestyle of a client
- Do housework: cooking, cleaning, gardening, shopping
- Help with morning and night routines
What can you expect from us?
If you are a qualified nurse or doctor, don’t hesitate to contact us or fill in the registration form. You can expect a good salary as well all expenses borne by the client.
The live-in costs depend on the level of service you will provide to the client but these are the average weekly salaries offered to our carers:
- Short-term care – from £
- Couples care – from £
- Elderly care – from £
- International care – from £
- Child care – from £
- Personal Assistant – from £
What do we need from you?
All we ask in return is that you have a genuine, caring personality, that you are trustworthy and fully vetted, are committed to maintaining the dignity and well-being of your employer, and have the training and hands-on experience to prove your aptitude.
All of our carers are highly skilled professionals with praiseworthy experience. We expect from you to have:
- DBS check
- C.V. information (all candidates are thoroughly questioned by our skilled recruitment team)
- Professional medical background
- References from previous employers
- Ready to move from one country to another (optional)
Before starting the registration procedure, you should know that
- All care positions are live-in
- Working days are 5-6 days in a week (1 or 2 days off)
- A client should provide accommodation and bear all expenses for the carer
- The period of employment is a minimum of 2 weeks, both in the UK and internationally.
A simple registration procedure
We are always looking for outstanding care staff with the dedication, skills, and aptitude to provide the sympathetic and expert live-in care our clients deserve. If you feel this is you, register for London Live-in Care by sending the following information and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
We will look at your application and, if you have the skills and experience that show you can offer top quality care, we will be in touch to arrange an interview.
You can be sure that we take the time and dedicated care to match our clients accurately to our carers. These matches are made based on our clients’ and candidates’ personalities, hobbies, interests and lifestyle. Our aim is to make a perfect match – that the care conducted at the client’s home be as enjoyable for the client as it is for our care provider.
We are always looking for outstanding care staff with the dedication, skills, and aptitude to provide the sympathetic and expert live-in care our clients deserve. If you feel that this is you, register with London Live-in Care by sending the following information and documents to email@example.com:
- Your address, phone number, Skype ID
- Updated C.V. detailing your care experience and relevant qualifications
- Recent passport-sized photograph (please ensure the photograph is smart and friendly, suitable for sending to families)
- Copy of your passport
- Details of two referees including name, job title (where relevant), full address, email and telephone number. These should be your last two employers
- Copies of NVQ or other certificates/degrees/diplomas/qualifications
- Copy of up-to-date DBS certificate (no older than three years).
We will look carefully at your application and, if you have the skills and experience that show you can offer top quality care, we will be in touch to arrange an interview.